Fall Performance Workshop
Join us for our Vocal Performance Workshop with Tony Award Winning Baritone Eugene Brancoveanu. This Workshop will take you more in depth with your Performance Skills and Vocal Technique and will host a Sunday Afternoon performance featuring our Workshop Participants. Cost is $295 for the entire weekend. Eugene is also available for private lessons during the time that he is here in our area (10/10-10/19) at a rate of $75 per hour. Take advantage of this opportunity while you can!
- Please Prepare Two Contrasting Songs and Two Contrasting Monologues (They need to be memorized before you attend)
- Please Bring a Yoga Mat or a Blanket (Part of our work will focus on Body Awareness)
- Wear Comfortable Clothes for the Workshop
- Bring a Snack (Lunch will be provided on Saturday)
- Please wear appropriate attire for the Sunday Afternoon Performance (3:00 pm). Think nice wedding. Ladies, wear dresses, gentleman suits or nice shirt and tie and nice slacks. Ladies the heels should not be too high or skirts too short. Mid-thigh skirt length is too short! Gentleman please no tennis shoes. Nice dress shoes and socks please!
Schedule: (workshop will take place at Shelby Presbyterian Church, 226 E Graham St, Shelby, NC 28150)
Friday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Recital at 3:00 pm)